- Pick up from the pier (Suragul pier)
- Take a long-tail boat through a mangrove forest
- Sightseeing around Phang-Nga bay national park.
- Visit to Talu cave for canoeing you will see beautiful scenery moreover, amazing stalagmites and stalactites around the island.
-Visiting Khao Pingkun and James bond Island, enjoy scenery that nature created.
-Visit (Muslim Fishing village) or Koh Panyee Island. Lunch at the village
- After lunch sightseeing in the village, shopping and visit world beautiful floating stadium.
- Transfer back to the pier. (Suragul pier)
*Takes 3-4 hour in Phang Nga bay.
1. Accident travel insurance
2. Long tial boat
4. Life jacket
* Not includes lunch, Nation park fee and Sea Canoe.